Monday, January 9, 2012

1/9

I have no idea what happened on the 3rd...

I'm realizing that the whole trying to do the picture a day thing is not going to work out too well for me because I live a pretty boring life.  I'm also really bad at getting things done.  Case in point, I have not actually posted a single picture on here.  I guess more than anything I should try to write about every day on here, and do my best with adding pictures.  Then there's also the whole balancing The Peattie Chronicle...

Anyway, I went to my mom's for a bit today.  That was after calling my dentist's office to see whether I would still be able to get my wisdom teeth taken out even though I have a cold.  They told me to go in and that the doctor would check me out and see if we could get the procedure done.  I'm really hoping we can get it over with tomorrow.  As of right now, I'm feeling better.  I haven't sneezed that much in the last few hours and I can actually breathe through my nose.  We have a baby making schedule to keep up with here!

No comments:

Post a Comment